Econo Lodge
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Island Inn(South Padre Island)
View Hotel
Motel 6 South Padre Island(South Padre Island)
View Hotel
South Padre Island Inn(South Padre Island)
View Hotel
South Padre Motel(South Padre Island)
View Hotel
Super 8 South Padre Island(South Padre Island)
View Hotel
Flamingo Inn(South Padre Island)
View Hotel
Best Western Beachside Inn(South Padre Island)
View Hotel
The Palms Resort(South Padre Island)
Beach House(Port Isabel)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 June 2012

Hotel was clean and quiet. Had a mini kitchen which was unexpected. Bayside and close to everything. Hotel ran out of bath towels. Their explanation was that it happens when hotel is fully booked. Other than that our stay was perfect!

Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank steff486
Reviewed 22 May 2012

Went for my Honeymoon. All other hotels where booked up or either too high in price! I did a last minute reservation and they only had a 2 Queen room which was fine! I stayed there 4 days at a price of $155,that was great for me! On the blvd,everything close,quiet atmosphere,the staff was friendly and greeted me by name as I came and left! One bed was a little off track and may need replacement but other than that,I loved the hotel! Will stay again,Tammy Jones-Stevens from Houston,Tx.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TammyS115
Reviewed 23 April 2012

I go to Padre once or twice a year every year and this is off my list...property is run down, and shabby. Door jammed and was difficult to open, had to ask for clean towels 3 days, gone one day from 10-5and room not cleaned...Cont break below average. furniture run down...pool dirty( but they did drain, powerwash and re surface while we were there.

Staff tried to be helpfull- that tells me it's management.
Padre rita Ville right across street.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 April 2012

Our room was infested with roaches. When we arrived we just threw our stuff in and took off. I am pregnant and when I got up to go to bathroom in middle of night there were roaches flying in the room, and the bathroom had roaches in the tub, the main room had roaches at the table. A roach was climbing on my sons arm as he was sleeping -- The place was disgusting - am reporting to health department.

Upon leaving the next day was told I couldnt get refund on that night because we stayed in the room, but was able to get refund on next night.

BS

Room Tip: Go someplace else - read their reviews - this place is full of roaches
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2012

We got a great price for the room just after spring break frenzy. The week after spring break was quite and accommodating. The pool is small, but you have the beach in walking distance. There is also a Synagogue conveniently in walking distance for Jewish travelers.

Room Tip: First floor rooms have tile and easy to clean up sand after the beach. Second floor rooms are mostly carpet.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family