We spent one week at the Ramada Limited, South Padre in November. Everything was as advertised, the price was great, the staff was friendly and it all worked out fine! Low season rates were AWSOME!
Here is what I think you would like to know:
Location; This hotel is located on the main drag in South Padre and is within walking distance to the beach, restaurants and some fun sunset bars! The local, free bus is easy access from this location.
Rooms: Our room was in the back side of the hotel which was nice and quiet and parking was available right outside our door. We had a king size bed that was very comfortable. Room was clean and very spacious. We had a small microwave and a small fridge. There was a flat screen TV and a small table and a love seat. There is free wi-fi in the room and we appreciated that service! I sum up the room as basic, a little dated but very adequate.
Breakfast was provided in the lobby each morning. It consisted of waffles, toast, bagels, cereal, muffins, juices, yogurt and fresh fruit.
One other nice feature is a coin operated washer and dryer for guests to use
We would stay at this resort and we would recommend it to others.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your South Padre Island Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Limited - South Padre Island Hotel South Padre Island
- Ramada South Padre Island
- South Padre Island Ramada
- South Padre Island Inn Texas