South Padre Island Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Super 8 South Padre Island(South Padre Island)
View Hotel
South Padre Motel(South Padre Island)
View Hotel
Motel 6 South Padre Island(South Padre Island)
View Hotel
Econo Lodge(South Padre Island)
View Hotel
Island Inn(South Padre Island)
View Hotel
Best Western Beachside Inn(South Padre Island)
View Hotel
Flamingo Inn(South Padre Island)
View Hotel
The Palms Resort(South Padre Island)
Beach House(Port Isabel)
View Hotel
All reviewstwo blocksclean poolrefrigerator and microwaveroom was largegulf sideplugs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Lorraine at the front desk is very rude. The bathroom is small. The tub was clogged and dirty. The walls are thin and they have toilet issues.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Andrea T
Reviewed 7 June 2014

I took my family to the Ramada Limited on South Padre Island for our first vacation in several years. The photos were misleading and when we arrived, I did not believe this place was able to bear the Ramada name. We were urged by the lady at the front desk to "at least go and look at the room" before making judgement. We checked in and was short a towel. I sent one of the kids to the front to get another to at least have one for each person staying in the room and was told that "the man in there was rude". We went for a swim and I asked where the pool towels were and the man at the front told me to just use the shower towels from the room and bring in the wet ones to exchange for dry ones. After housekeeping made up the room the next day, we were again shorted. I went to the front desk and was told that we would only get 3 a day and would need to come to the front desk every day to get a fourth. We found waterbugs (hopefully. They may have been roaches) in the room and brought one home by accident in one of the kids bags.
We ended up cutting our losses and cut our trip to Padre short. We had a delightful stay the rest of the week at the Drury Inn in San Antonio and salvaged the rest of the week.
There were some rough looking people hanging around the housekeepers while they cleaned the rooms and I did not feel safe leaving my belongings in the room when I was not in it. We packed up all of our electronics and valuables when we drove to the beach and to dinner.
The mini fridge smelled like someone vomited in it and the air conditioner rattled like it had loose parts in it.
I would not recommend this room to whoever broke into my house when I was a kid or to the inventor of smallpox because they do not deserve to stay there....

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Jason B
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Ramada is expensive compared to nearby hotels. Stay was good.Room was okay.I would recommend staying in hotels nearby beach if you really want to enjoy beach view. Everything rest was average. Breakfast was Good.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 May 2014

will never recommend this place to anyone. I just open the door to the room and turn right back to to hotel office to cancel . hotel clerk did not know what to do , no experience what so ever on customer service

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business