What a way to ruin a family fun trip! We checked into our room (facing the back road with suspicious characters nearby ) and upon check-in noticed several stains on the bed spread. Also, the room smelled very musty. The a/c leaked onto the carpet which contributed to the musty smell After speaking with the manager we were offered other rooms, but after a brief walk through of various rooms (with a hotel representative) we decline to move as those rooms also had soiled bedding with mysterious stains. Finally, they offered to "just wash" the linen. After attempting to rest for the evening, I noticed how dirty my little guy socks were. The following morning I spoke with the front desk lady & showed her the black stained "white socks" my son wore. The front desk lady and manager both said the carpets were shampooed a month prior to my arrival. I found their responses unbelievable as I showed them pics of my room with dust in & around the carpet edges. Mr. Weiss offered to steam-clean the carpet. I repetitiously informed Mr. Weiss that the uncleanliness was unacceptable. With an unconcern disposition, his only response to my issues was, "well, I don't understand what you want me to do". At that point, I immediately went back to my room, gathered my family, and checked out. This is a health hazard and the health department will be contacted.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your South Padre Island Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Limited - South Padre Island Hotel South Padre Island
- Ramada South Padre Island
- South Padre Island Ramada
- South Padre Island Inn Texas