I was worried at first because I read all the reviews but it was the cheapest most decent I found on the internet. I'm glad I went ahead and picked it because it was not bad at all. We got to check in early. The room was clean. I didn't see any roaches. Free WIFI. A/c was cool and working. The hotel was actually on the bay side area. So you do have to drive to the beach, well you can walk but you have to cross the street. Oh yeah the only way you can get fresh clean towels is if you bring the used ones to the front desk. The hotel staff is nice except that I made a complaint about the room next to me and they told me to call that room number and speak with them instead. I decided to let it go. Another problem was during our 3rd night, our card key wouldnt open the door so I had to go to the front desk and have them rescan it. The only worst thing was seeing a spider crawling on the ceiling. Other than that the stay was good and I would probably stay there again...
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your South Padre Island Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Limited - South Padre Island Hotel South Padre Island
- Ramada South Padre Island
- South Padre Island Ramada
- South Padre Island Inn Texas