WindWater Hotel
La Copa Inn Beach Hotel(South Padre Island)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$160
Hilton Garden Inn South Padre Island(South Padre Island)(Great Value!)
US$186
US$168
Comfort Suites(South Padre Island)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$95
ComfortSuites
Pearl South Padre(South Padre Island)
US$267
US$193
Official Hotel
US$129
Hotels.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites South Padre Island Beach(South Padre Island)(Great Value!)
US$162
Priceline
US$92
US$89
Priceline
US$115
Schlitterbahn Beach Resort(South Padre Island)(Great Value!)
US$195
Travelocity
Isla Grand Beach Resort(South Padre Island)(Great Value!)
US$233
  • Pool
All reviewsking suitebay viewenjoyed my stayclean roomsthe room was nicedispenserspigrill
Reviewed 13 October 2013

Very rude blond girl in front. Outdated. Ugly restrooms. Left in less than an hour. Lost 40.00 but at least i went to a clean hotel. Dirty. Photos could be decieving. Asked to be mobed to another room. Front desk refused.

• Stayed: October 2013
4  Thank jecsthepo
Reviewed 7 September 2013

I know the price is enticing but really it's not worth it. Like a lot of people I don't take reviews too seriously as typically everyone has their own viewpoint. I am by no means a picky person. When I go to a hotel all I ask for is a clean room. Nothing more. Thos place Is horrid. When we showed up the room was dirty the sheets have a nice grey tint to them that's NOT supposed to be there. The towels do too. There were dead flies on the ground. The air conditioner didn't work. The pictures on the wall had mold growing inside the glass. The box spring had what appeared to be a puke stain running down the side. Holes in the sheets and blankets. And the tub looked like someone tried to spit down the grain but missed and just left a big puddle of snot. That was the first room. So we asked for another. The guy working behind the counter seemed irritated when we asked for another but he did move us. The next room was "better". Still dead flies on the ground and moldy pictures. Holy sheets and blankets. Though it was much cleaner overall, it still had its issues. The bathroom sink looked like it had splatter from someone's vomit. Nothing a little Clorox wipe can't fix. The rooms are outdated. Not old fashioned outdated but worn down. Kinda surprised they dont rent by the hour if you know what I mean. My overall opinion. Not worth the stay. I booked through Expedia at the last minute. Don't do it. Spend a little extra and get a room that's worth the money. I will NEVER stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013
6  Thank Michaeljmo
Reviewed 23 August 2013

We stayed 4 nights and i was worried after reading reviews... but i was pleasantly surprised. We had a 3 bedroom suite, that had been recently updated. The pet policy was the best i could find and i called around. The free breakfast was not anything spectacular but for the price you cant expect fresh scrambled eggs and bacon at this price. The view of the channel from the private balcony was nice an.d you can fish right behind the hotel. The beach was an easy walk and was absolutely magnificent. We found no roaches and everything had been cleaned when we arrived. So im not sure what other people were talking about. But we had a delightful stay.

Room Tip: The 3 bedroom condo was great!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 August 2013

This is not the Taj Mahal, but it is a great value for what you pay. Our king suite was on the bay, and it was a very pleasent expierience. Clean, good air, adequate space for the kids, everything I would expect for what we paid. I see a lot of comments here about roaches, but we did not see one in the five days we were there.

Room Tip: Spend he little extra money it takes to book a suite by the bay unstead of just a regular room. It is money well spent.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank TylerTank
Reviewed 7 August 2013

This was the worst hotel stay ever. There were roaches everywhere. As I entered the bathroom to use it, I found a used condom on the floor. We went to the main checkin/checkout office and no one was there. I left the key on the front desk. I would never stay there ever, ever again. People were drug dealing outside the hotel too. We left immediatley...

Room Tip: Don't ever use this hotel...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family