“Bada-damn, this is a pretty good bagel”
Review of BadaBing Bagels

BadaBing Bagels
Price range: US$2 - US$20
Description: Over 15 types of New York bagels with home-made cream cheeses, breakfast sandwiches, and deli sandwiches.
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

New York style bagels & more. A homey little bagel shop that packs a lot into your order. Service was super polite and the shop is comfortable. The texas tea they sell is a must have !!!

1  Thank Ayla R

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Happened to be on the island and decided to stop for lunch. Tried the BadaBoom sandwich. Though I'm not a huge bagel fan, the sandwich was great! You'll be challenged to keep it all together but it's a tasty problem.

There is a record of finishing only two BadaBoom sandwiches at one sitting. I can now understand why this would be difficult as I was pleasantly stuffed with one.

Reviewed 29 September 2013 via mobile

Very disappointed. Went to Bada Bing Bagels on a Sunday morning at 8:15 only to see a "CLOSED" sign and a hand written message saying "temporarily out of commission...". Maybe another day... :(

Reviewed 8 July 2013

Great service and great food! We love this place. May want to take it to go and eat on your balcony. Not much ambiance to the small but quaint restaurant.

Reviewed 28 May 2013

I'm a long way from my home state, New York, and one food I really miss is a decent bagel. No more! My daughter and I went to Bada Bing Bagels this morning and can confirm that these bagels are the real deal. Friendly staffer Norma told us fresh bagels are shipped from NY and served up with a variety of cream cheeses or egg fillings. I had a delicious everything bagel and my daughter had an egg bagel, both with veggie cream cheese. Choose coffee, iced tea, or natural unsweetened juices. Eggs and bacon arrived microwave-cooked, but, hey, a good bagel makes everything taste better. Casual atmosphere fits right in with the island vibe. We will definitely visit here whenever we get to the island.