“BEST FISH TACOS”

Cuisines: American, Mexican, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 July 2013

We ate here a couple years ago and I remembered how great the fish tacos were, so we returned. We just got back from a trip and the fish tacos are the best. My husband ordered them as well and was surprised at how wonderful they are. Just the right amount of everything. $10 for the plate, 3 tacos, rice and a cup of amazing beans. We went twice, and ordered the same thing both times. The restaurant is right on the bay and very relaxing to eat and watch the water. It's a great place!

Reviewed 15 July 2013

We started off a little slow because the waiter suggested chips and queso as an appetizer and when it came out, it was really just Velveeta and Rotel, nothing special. So my friend ordered a salad with her meal and it looks like a piece of lettuce with a tomato.

When the food came, we were pleasantly surprise. I had blackened fish tacos and my friend had the fish platter. Our food was well seasoned and decent portion size. Drinks were delicious!

Also, it had nice view and there is a parrot outside who can be entertaining.

Reviewed 11 July 2013

SAVE YOUR MONEY AND GO SOMEHWERE ELSE!!!!!

We pre-paid for parasailing online and made a reservation. We showed up on time for our reservation and waited for a few minutes. A gentlemen asked a couple of young girls in bikini's if they wanted to go parasailing then proceeded to tell us that they couldn't fly. The guy was very rude when I said we had other plans the next day and rudely told me i could take a refund and fly with someone else. I declined, and they agreed to call me that night with an update or to tell us to come back. We never received a call. We called them and they told us to come back the next day at 2:00. We go back, take the boat out to the platform (they do not fly off the back of the boat like everyone else) again they said there was not enough wind, and they dropped a 120lb girl in the water. We waited almost an hour and a half but as I said before we had something else scheduled so I was forced to take a refund. I had to call them more than 6 times to get a refund, they only partially refunded me money, they kept a $20 fee for observation??? OF WHAT? they were rude the entire time and I do not recommend them at all. We did get to go parasailing with another company that fly's off the back of the boat, they were nice and I highly suggest checking out breakaway cruises instead.

2  Thank KiraBC
Reviewed 9 July 2013

This was our second time visiting Parrot Eyes. When looking at other reviews see when most of the bad reviews ONLY HAVE PUT 1 review....that's FUNNY!

Again we went parasailing and snorkeling. I will def post pics!. The fireworks were the best! We went fishing with Capt Mark Guillot and caught some trout that we cooked up there at Parrot Eyes....Keep up the Great Work! Thank you Capt Eli, Eddie and Jaqcues.

Reviewed 2 July 2013

Great place to enjoy a margarita outside while waiting for the food and entertaining the kids watching the parrots in their cages. The sea breeze makes it enjoyable especially after being on the beach all day. The food is very good. We had the crab cakes (more filling than crab), the shrimp platter and combination platter with fish, shrimp, crab cakes and oysters. Portions are good and the food is tasty. The only thing is that they are slow at taking drink orders and they were not that busy. Very small parking lot for the size of restaurant. Good place in a good location on the island for families to relax and unwind so we will be back.