All reviews rooms are spacious and clean other hotels would highly recommend this hotel coffee pot alicia padre cleanliness cvs
Reviewed 26 February 2013

The Suites At Sunchase was booked for two groups and the entire staff was very accommodating. They went above board to be helpful and were always friendly. They handled catering for all the meals and everyone truly enjoyed their stay. We will be returning soon.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 February 2013

First time ever staying at Suites at Sunchase and will definately return. The front desk people were very friendly and even suggested things to do which we did and had a blast. They had an Elvis Impersonator the night we stayed and he did an outstanding job, really took you back in time. We danced the rest of the night away at the Lounge in the Suites. Looking forward to another stay there and some R n R......!. The room was very roomy and clean. A definate plus.

Room Tip: You might look to see what events are happening in the Casablanca Lounge in the Suites.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank hhscard83
Reviewed 27 January 2013

The worst vacation ever...At first I thought it was nice, having covered parking, now that I think about it that was actually the best thing about this dump. As we walked thru the weird, stinky, halls, i immediately noticed how dirty the carpet was.The room was very nice, until I pulled back the blanket, and saw hair and brown spots on the sheets, I said ok I'll just ask them to changed them, but they never came, then I noticed there was not a tub, I asked for another room, the man who checked us in said, none of the rooms had tubs. So,I tried to relax and make the best of it, took off my shoes, and the carpet was soaked, b/c the air conditioner had a leak, which explained the smell, Finally, they gave us a new room, (Oh!! this room had a tub). Moving on...we stayed 2 nights, I never seen house keeping, they had NO TOWELS!! Moreover, my daugter kept having astma attacks, I really believed there was mildew in the rooms. We decided to leave this horrible place early, I didn't care about the refund, but my hubby talked them into giving us the last 2 nights back. I wouldn't recommend this place to my enemy.if I had any.

Room Tip: When booking a hotel, remember the saying "You Get What You Paid For" Please read the reviews.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
11  Thank Libbey S
Reviewed 5 September 2012

To start when we walked in the building it was warm..probably around 76/78. After checking in our room was a far walk from the elevators seeing this used to be a mall. Our room had a huge stain / leak from window A/C unit. Fridge was not cold and when we called they said all theyr fridges are just on chill but it wasnt even chill and we explained we had a 5 month old baby we needed to store formula. The room is big but the A/C unit only cools the side by the bed. It must stay on high so the room can feel okay towards the door. My family was uncomforatable the entire visit. So the restroom was hot and we had to take cold showers for 2 days. Low water pressure. They said because they had so many guests it would take awhile. The hot tub they advertised was not hot either. And my husband used the gym and nothing worked in it! There was also dead cockroaches in the room close to the little kitchen. Worst hotel stay EVER!! I complained and complained but all the guy would say is I'll pass it on. There was no parking anytime, they have very little parking. No breakfast offered. The employees were few and seemed overworked. Only thing good about this hotel is location. FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!! Our view was a yellow building. Pool was small and next to the highway so it was not relaxing at all.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
17  Thank Lins M
Reviewed 24 August 2012

The rooms were very nice and clean. Except the showrr head sucked and at one point water barely run. The lobby and elevators were really hot. Rarely ever saw any staff. For the price we pay some free coffee would be nice. Coffee machine wasnt even running both times that i wanted it. Front desk staff were polite and quick. First floor lobby also had lots of mosquitos.

• Stayed: August 2012