All reviews rooms are spacious and clean would highly recommend this hotel coffee pot alicia padre cleanliness cvs
Reviewed 24 June 2013

My family and I loved it. location is great and the rooms are top of the line. Plenty of space in the room. Stuff in the room are updated and the staff is very friendly. The only thing i believe that needs to be changed is they need curtains in the room. (sunlight came through the window early)
and breakfast they should at lease give some cereal and fruit in the mourning. But i guess we cant have everything

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank jags_fan1024
Reviewed 29 May 2013

I stayed here for my daughter's birthday. I got two rooms for my family and I. Staff was extremely helpful and polite. My room was huge and super clean. I stayed here on May 6. My little baby girl loved it as well. I don't know how many complain about the distance of the elevator if it's a great exercise. Beach and restaurants were very local. I definitly will be back on the 29 of June for my Dad's Birthday. Perfect hotel and size for family vacations. Will be putting this on my monthly hotel stay. Than you Sunchase

Room Tip: Third floor is super peaceful
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Laurell G
Reviewed 18 May 2013

The staff were perfect. Parking is easy and close to everything you need/want. The rooms were huge and clean. The view (that I didn't even book for) was awesome. Had a mini kitchen area in the room also. Great place for a family, outdoor pool is small but our kids met other kids and had a blast! Seriously would go back, wish I lived closer!

Room Tip: Our room was a far walk down a long hallway after the elevator but no complaints, after driving so long the hallway walk was worth it!
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Tripping123_11
Reviewed 13 March 2013

How can you say "Friendly". I say the staff at Sunchase. What a great week we had there. My birthday was during our stay and when the staff learned of it they placed a bottle of sparkling wine in our fridge and 2 glasses and a signed card. Never had that before in a hotel. Our every need was met. We were given David's personal computer while the house one was being serviced. Our room was always clean and any request for extra coffee was met with smile. We loved the friday night country western group that played in the lounge. We were just an old couple but they made us feel as important as a bus load of execs. Although there are changes being made to have all the facilities open in the hotel, all of our needs were met during our stay. We have traveled in all 50 states, all of Canada's provinces , Mexico, Bahamas, Europe, and will say they tried the hardest at Sunchase to make us happy for being there. One more kudo. The parking was a big plus for us. Thanks

Room Tip: our room was 442. We selected it because it looked out on the lagoon and was very spacious. We loved the walk in shower and the large closets and chest of drawers for our clothes. Very quiet except we went into spring break before we left and had a night of street noise from the college kids, but that was to be expected.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sueb779
Reviewed 26 February 2013

The Suites At Sunchase was booked for two groups and the entire staff was very accommodating. They went above board to be helpful and were always friendly. They handled catering for all the meals and everyone truly enjoyed their stay. We will be returning soon.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business