“Yummies, You got that right!”
Review of Yummies Bistro

Yummies Bistro
Price range: US$1 - US$12
Cuisines: Healthy, American, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Harlingen, Texas
“Yummies, You got that right!”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Breakfast was Great! Everything tasted fresh which is the key to excellent food. Service was quick even though they were busy. Staff was friendly and professional, Outstanding. Menu was basic but plenty of variety Mexican, American traditional platters. The best thing about this place was value for money, outstanding! It is very hard to please my whole family and there was seven of us and every one commented their meals were great. Great job, I can see why you are rated number one on this site by the customers. Can't wait to come back.

Jerry P.

1 Thank Jerry P

Brazoria, TX
“So Good I Ate There Twice”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Love Yummies! I had the eggs benedict and they were perfect. I also had the breakfast quesadilla and it was really good. The mimosas were good and so was the coffee selection.

Visited April 2014
Schertz, Texas
“Great Breakfast!!!!”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Very friendly and warm environment. Great location! Food was outstanding. They have a breakfast and lunch menu. Served the best apple pie I ever had.

San Antonio, Texas
“Good sandwich place”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Atmosphere is nice, and food it good. I would rather eat here than eat at any of the restaurants. I had a turkey wrap which was rather dry and my husband had turkey sandwich, which he did not finish. (That is rare). Service is great.

Chicago, Illinois
“Great Place!”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Yummies is great! We ate breakfast here and really enjoyed it. It is a casual and cute place. Service was fast and efficient. I had a breakfast quesadilla (egg, bacon + cheese) that came with potatoes, and it was all delicious. My husband had the Rancheros Santa Cruz, which he really liked. I was a little disappointed that their orange juice offering was just a bottle - Texas Squeeze - rather than freshly squeezed juice.

On our way out, we stopped by the takeout counter and grabbed slices of chocolate pecan pie and grapefruit pie. These were both amazing - the chocolate pecan pie was rich and delicious, while the grapefruit pie was very light and refreshing. The guys working the takeout counter were very friendly/helpful. They referred us to a place (Los Tortugo's) for fresh seafood and ceviche, and they definitely didn't steer us wrong!

We would go back to Yummies if we are back on SPI. We even tried going back for more pie on our last day in town, but they had already closed (it looked like they're only open until 2pm).

• Visited April 2014