“Good service- great food”
Review of Senor Donkey

Senor Donkey
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 21 April 2012

If you like mexican food- this is the place to go. The meal was delicious and the staff was very friendly. Quick service and very reasonable prices. Thank you!

Reviewed 19 April 2012

everything was good, service food, drinks and price.

Reviewed 17 April 2012

I didn't care for the food. However the Frajitas was a good value because there was so much chicken. Our waiter was nice but took awhile to get what we wanted. Asked the waiter at the next table to get more water & he said it wasn't his table & ignored us. They nickled and dimed us too. Charging a $1 for a small ramiken of cheese and a $1 for some extra limes. I won't be going back.

1  Thank 68_melissa_68
Reviewed 16 April 2012

I am from Southeast Texas and we like our food spicy. We have traveled to Mexico numerous times and found the food very bland. The Donkey is not bland. The hot sauce was excellent, as I ordered some to go. We had the Chicken tortilla soup, great, and a Chicken Chimichanga. Also good. Service good, and prices reasonable.

Reviewed 2 April 2012

I have ordered and made tortilla soup many times before, but this was the best soup I have ever had! It came with big slices of avocado and homemade tortilla strips. I also was able to finally find a place that made Queso Flameado just like I had eaten before in Mexico. It was incredible! The tacos are also outstanding!