“Highlight of our trip”

US$15.00*
and up
Dolphin Watch Eco Tour of South Padre Island
More attraction details
Owner description: Isla Tours offers a variety of family fun filled activities for all ages. We offer dolphin watching, sunset dolphin watch cruises, eco tours, firework cruises, port of Brownsvillke nature tours, bay and deep sea fishing. Our friendly captains and crew work to ensure your family has a safe and fun trip. Our vessels are safe, clean, and US Coast Guard approved. Private party trips available. Let us take care of you and your family while on vacation... Your adventure starts with us!
Austin TX
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Highlight of our trip”
Reviewed 7 July 2013

$44 for a family of 4 - we had an awesome time. It was the highlight of my trip. My 10 and 8 y/o loved seeing the dolphins and a sea animals they caught in their net. I would highly recommend this tour - its the best value.

Visited June 2013
3 Thank Mosk215

Texas, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Eco Cruise!”
Reviewed 5 June 2013

My family and I have a great time on the eco cruise! Well worth the money and we saw a lot of great sea life up close!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Kandace00
San Antonio, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great fun and worth the price!”
Reviewed 28 May 2013 via mobile

I've never been fishing before so when I saw the groupon for their bay fishing tour I though why not, lets try this! I'm glad I did because it was totally worth it. All the equipment is included in the price and they let you bring on your own food and drink which is a plus. We caught a few small fish but others on the boat did catch some larger fish which they were able to keep. Totally fun! Definitely worth it, even at regular price.

Visited May 2013
Houston, Texas, United States
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“You get what you pay for!”
Reviewed 10 May 2013

A friend and I did the dolphin watch tour on Isla Tours the other night. It was only $12 and you can bring your own cooler with food and drinks on board. The boat is nothing fancy, but the guide knew a lot of information on the island and of course we were able to see plenty of dolphins. There was also another guide on the boat who went around offering to take people's pictures in front of the sunset with their own cameras. I thought this was a good touch. I wouldn't recommend this tour for anyone wanting a "party" scene as it was more relaxed, but for what you pay and being able to bring your own cooler, it was a good experience!

Visited May 2013
2 Thank PlayaChick86
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing!!! First time fisher...”
Reviewed 21 April 2013

Amazing!!! First time I have ever fished and I loved it!!! I cought 6 fish.. wow I went with my husband and son. We had a blast fishing and the guides were awesome and attentive.... Will tottaly do again soon!!!

Visited April 2013