“decent pizza”

Gabriella's Italian Grill & Pizzeria
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Romantic
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Had a couple pizzas delivered and I must say they weren't bad at all. I was hoping they would be a little bigger but the size was adequate.

1  Thank Roger M
Write a ReviewReviews (1,739)

Reviewed 17 July 2014

This restaurant is the best! The food (everything we ordered) was absolutely delicious! The service was outstanding as well. Our waitress Elena was fantastic! She knew the menu well and made great recommendations! We enjoyed the food, wine, and atmosphere so much that we returned the following night to try other dishes!

2  Thank Beemire
Reviewed 17 July 2014

There is always a wait to sit down if that tells you something. When ever I go there I leave feeling ugly full because the food is so good I can't stop eating it. Be Italian food I have had in a very long time!

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Great food, great service, fun bar and the kids were happy!

Only thing I suggest is that you prepare for a wait. This place IS WORTH THE WAIT, however.

2  Thank AZRunningTX
Reviewed 16 July 2014

We were hesitant to dine here, as we are accustomed to over-priced, salty Italian food back home. However the food here was excellent, the portions and prices were fair. Two of us split the Lasagna, two of us a pizza, plus the salad and bread made for 4 happy campers! The server was very attentive and polite, the atomsphere was pleasant. I would recommend this place to family and friends, if they want something outside of normal "American/fast-food" fare.

1  Thank romulov