“Wonderful experience!!”

Gabriella's Italian Grill & Pizzeria
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 18 July 2014

We had heard from others in our condo building About Gabriella's, and read reviews on TripAdvisor. Reviews said service was slow but food was fantastic....enough to get us there, with patience in mind. When we arrived, we were told it would be about 40-45 minute wait. Ended up being about 20. Quick experience with David in the upstairs bar / wait room. Very polite and took our drink orders. Then the buzzer buzzed for our table. Angelo was our waiter and dispelled other reviews about service. He was on the spot the whole meal!! Really professional, engaged our kids, and made it a very warm dining experience. My son told me, after the virgin daiquiri, garlic bread, salad, and chats with Angelo, that I HAD TO write a TripAdvisor review. From my kids experience, it was a "five star" (my 9 yr old son said that). And that was before the main course. We had the bruschetta as the app, and it was Great! I had the Jalapeño Garlic Tilapia,and my wife had the Simbalco chicken (or something like that)...we were both very pleased. Highly recommend! And if you can ask for Angelo, do it. He offers a great dining experience...knows the details of the menu items and makes great recommendations. .

2  Thank John M
Write a ReviewReviews (1,674)

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Had a couple pizzas delivered and I must say they weren't bad at all. I was hoping they would be a little bigger but the size was adequate.

1  Thank Roger M
Reviewed 17 July 2014

This restaurant is the best! The food (everything we ordered) was absolutely delicious! The service was outstanding as well. Our waitress Elena was fantastic! She knew the menu well and made great recommendations! We enjoyed the food, wine, and atmosphere so much that we returned the following night to try other dishes!

2  Thank Beemire
Reviewed 17 July 2014

There is always a wait to sit down if that tells you something. When ever I go there I leave feeling ugly full because the food is so good I can't stop eating it. Be Italian food I have had in a very long time!

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Great food, great service, fun bar and the kids were happy!

Only thing I suggest is that you prepare for a wait. This place IS WORTH THE WAIT, however.

2  Thank David0621