This place was clean, well maintained, and has a delightful, helpful staff. There is nothing to complain about concerning any of that. My one and only complaint is concerning room 101 and the incredibly bad situation that anyone booking this room is likely to be placed in. My husband has already written about our experience in this room. But from my point of view, I want to stress to anyone ending up in number 101, go to the front desk and ask about possible conference activities which might be held right outside for hours on end. There was a food line placed right outside our room which had a seemingly endless supply of people filing past for hours which left us no privacy at all. This happened 2 nights in a row. Be certain that the front desk communicates to you about conference activities that will seriously hamper the enjoyment of the room. The motel is lovely. I really don't know how management can think that this type of activity is at all acceptable to guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Hilton Garden Inn hotel is set among the dunes of the Gulf of Mexico beachfront and offers contemporary convenience on the north side of the island. We place you in the heart of the beach action where you can enjoy a gulf sunset, beach horseback riding, parasailing and more. We offer complimentary WiFi throughout our hotel along with a full-service bar and restaurant at the pool and deck. Check out what all our South Padre hotel has to offer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hilton Hotels Direct and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn South Padre Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn South Padre Island Hotel South Padre Island
- Hilton Garden Inn South Padre Island Texas