We arrived 2 hours early to 3pm check in but no rooms were available per the gentlemen in the front. So we sit in the lobby within view of the front desk and wait having a drink. An hour goes by and he didn't let us know it was ready but I went up and asked another young lady who said we have rooms ready now. We have to wear red arm bands as if we did when we went to Jamaica but it gets annoying when you have it around your arm all day but I understand it is for our safety. We only stayed for 2 nights and the first night the room was 83 degrees even though it was set on 60.. We called the front desk and maintenance was able to switch out the AC unit for a new one fortunately. Which made a world of difference. I am thankful that was accomplished. The food in the restaurant area was great and glad they were open till 11pm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Hilton Garden Inn hotel is set among the dunes of the Gulf of Mexico beachfront and offers contemporary convenience on the north side of the island. We place you in the heart of the beach action where you can enjoy a gulf sunset, beach horseback riding, parasailing and more. We offer complimentary WiFi throughout our hotel along with a full-service bar and restaurant at the pool and deck. Check out what all our South Padre hotel has to offer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn South Padre Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn South Padre Island Hotel South Padre Island
- Hilton Garden Inn South Padre Island Texas