“Great place for cocktails on the Bay” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Bar, Pub, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
ZEPHYR COVE, NV
“Great place for cocktails on the Bay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2011

This is a beautiful new open-air restaurant/bar on the Laguna Madre Bay side of South Padre Island. Love the thick cushioned seating overlooking the Bay. Nice waterfall fountain. Boat docks in front. Will be primo for summer fireworks. Great draft and drink specials. Food - nothing to brag about. Tried the crabcakes (mushy) bluecheese burger (dry and bland) and shrimp tacos (bland)... therefore.... this is a great place to drink and enjoy the views & sunset.... but eat elsewhere.

• Visited January 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank CARDHU2

La Vernia, Texas
“Best restaurant in South Padre!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2010

Limited menu, but food was very good, great service and the sunset was fantastic!
The ambiance of the restaurant a step above all the restaurants in South Padre!! They have a couple of guys singing on the weekends, the decor is the best and service was prompt and courteous! Would highly recommend!!!!!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank joyce24fan
San Antonio, Texas
“Amazing Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 October 2010

My wife and I found this place our first night on the island and decided to try it. From the moment we walked in I was impressed. First of all, I have never seen a place like this in Texas. The ambiance was cool, with comfortable seating and a constant cool breeze. The décor was modern and the bay view from our table was amazing. Impressed with my surroundings I was pleasantly surprised with the food. The shrimp was extremely fresh and the breading on my fish was light and crisp. The seasoning they used was so phenomenal. In addition, with the great food were non tourist prices. This is the only place on the island that I did not feel I was gouged on the prices.

3 Thank SABoy