If you like bar/snack service by the pool area, don't go there in Nov., like we did. They leave the outdoor patio floors very wet that I fell one morning. If you receive free coffee/pastry, don't expect good service. We waited for 15 min. at our table without even water or flatware until I walked over to the Hostess and complained. Check you bill, mines was double charge for the buffet. Seriously, how someone can dine twice at a buffet on the same night! Our bathrm door would not closed right, and when opened, it was noisy! The front desk had to be told about our dining vouchers. We had to ask for toilet paper. We lose warm shower water when next guestrm was using their water.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the island's southern tip, the Pearl South Padre is a premier oceanfront resort for families and couples who want to experience tranquil views and soft sand beaches in South Texas. Warm rays of sunshine and tropical breezes await your arrival. From the moment you drive down the palm tree lined brick road and discover our lush landscaping and pristine beaches, you'll know why the Pearl South Padre is South Texas' "Best on the Beach" resort destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Pearl South Padre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pearl South Padre Hotel South Padre Island
- South Padre Island Sheraton
- Sheraton South Padre Island
- Pearl South Padre South Padre Island, Texas