The staff was very professional and friendly. We felt well cared for. The room was adequate, a little stark and a little run down. The restaurant was great for breakfast; the menu was pretty limited for dinner. We were pleased not to find the spring break college student craziness we were worried about. All in all a pleasant place but you might do better in a little newer hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the island's southern tip, the Pearl South Padre is a premier oceanfront resort for families and couples who want to experience tranquil views and soft sand beaches in South Texas. Warm rays of sunshine and tropical breezes await your arrival. From the moment you drive down the palm tree lined brick road and discover our lush landscaping and pristine beaches, you'll know why the Pearl South Padre is South Texas' "Best on the Beach" resort destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Agoda, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Pearl South Padre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pearl South Padre Hotel South Padre Island
- South Padre Island Sheraton
- Sheraton South Padre Island
- Pearl South Padre South Padre Island, Texas