I usually stay on brand hotels, wanted to stay on a non-brand hotel to see maybe its a better but what a mistake. I should' ve stay on a brand hotel. Rooms are very small, looks old, beds are way small, sheets and pillows smell used not clean and fresh. Service from the staff on the pool (wearing yellow shirts) very rude and diacourteous. Will not recomend this hotel or will not stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the island's southern tip, the Pearl South Padre is a premier oceanfront resort for families and couples who want to experience tranquil views and soft sand beaches in South Texas. Warm rays of sunshine and tropical breezes await your arrival. From the moment you drive down the palm tree lined brick road and discover our lush landscaping and pristine beaches, you'll know why the Pearl South Padre is South Texas' "Best on the Beach" resort destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pearl South Padre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pearl South Padre Hotel South Padre Island
- South Padre Island Sheraton
- Sheraton South Padre Island
- Pearl South Padre South Padre Island, Texas