I was very happy with our stay at the Pearl Hotel. We had a blast and will definitely be back at this hotel on our next visit to South Padre. The beach location was great. This compared to other hotel locations from the Pearl hotel beach area (the sand in the water was flat) and the water was clean and the depths of the water was just right. We even walked down the beach and compared it to the other locations. I would suggest requesting a high floor room facing the North. The King suite was nice and the A/C worked really good. I would ask for extra towels. I was uncertain what kind of hotel the Pearl might be because of previous reviews. But upon staying there, I did not see the bad reviews that were written. Thank you for the stay and the hospitality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the island's southern tip, the Pearl South Padre is a premier oceanfront resort for families and couples who want to experience tranquil views and soft sand beaches in South Texas. Warm rays of sunshine and tropical breezes await your arrival. From the moment you drive down the palm tree lined brick road and discover our lush landscaping and pristine beaches, you'll know why the Pearl South Padre is South Texas' "Best on the Beach" resort destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Pearl South Padre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pearl South Padre Hotel South Padre Island
- South Padre Island Sheraton
- Sheraton South Padre Island
- Pearl South Padre South Padre Island, Texas