“Fishing with Captain Mark Guillot”

Parrot Eyes Watersports
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Parrot Eyes Fishing Charters is based out of Parrot Eyes Restaurant-Bar & Water Sports. We offer a variety of water sport activities along with a full service bar and a waterfront restaurant. The restaurant has both indoor seating as well as seating on our outdoor patio that overlooks the Parrot Eyes Marina & Boat Ramp along with a perfect view of the fishing enthusiasts as they come in with their daily catch.
Austin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fishing with Captain Mark Guillot”
Reviewed 30 June 2013

This was our 2nd fishing trip with Captain Mark and we had a another great day of fishing. We got our limit on black drum and trout in 2 hours! Captain Mark is very knowledgeable about the area and knows where to fish! We had a great time fishing with him and would recommend him to anyone that needs a fishing guide. You will not regret it! We will definitely use him again next year.
Matt and JP

3 Thank Matt G

Dallas, Texas, USA
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“good”
Reviewed 26 June 2013

We had dinner here and the service was good.We did not do any of the watersports here. They have a pool table and you can sit outside prices are average.

Fort Worth
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Parasailing”
Reviewed 23 June 2013

Fabulous experience. I had never done it and was surprised at how peaceful it could be. Very professional and safe!

1 Thank bcatfortworth
Boerne, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Catching Fish With Captain Mark Guillot”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

We have been fishing several times With Captain Mark and have always had a great time. Captain Mark was born and raised in the area and has been guiding his entire adult life. He knows how to put his clients on the fish and makes sure everyone has a great time. Captain Mark really impressed me with his patience as he spent a lot of time teaching my wife and 5 year old daughter proper fishing techniques. We always bring our fish back to Parrot Eyes and Captain Mark has the staff cook us up some amazing fish tacos with our fresh catch. It is a really fun way to end the day. If you love to fish and have fun doing it then you should give Captain Mark a call. His number is 956-299-3900.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank Jeff B
San Antonio, Texas
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Kayaked to here for lunch”
Reviewed 24 May 2013

My brother and my niece's husband and I rented kayaks from another service, paddled down the bayfront to Parrot Eyes, pulled our kayaks out at the boat ramp, tucked them neatly off to the side, and had lunch at Parrot Eyes. The lunch was VERY tasty and priced right. The service was great. I have done exactly this for three years now. Someone told me Parrot Eyes owership are trying to take rights to the boat ramp, which is reportedly public, and they are trying to keep people from using it who are not using their equipment, OR, they charge a fee. I have never been hassled by Parrot Eyes staff for pulling our kayaks out of the water there and stopping for lunch. But if they do in the future I will report it here. The city/county needs to maintain adequate free facilties for vacationers to access water for swimming and sports, and not allow private business owners to start turf wars. When I go on vacation I want to have a hassle free and welcoming experience. I have always had that on SPI and I sure hope it continues. I spend a lot of money there on vacation... and it would be ashame if greed starts to reign on the island.

Visited May 2013