“Good food & fun at Big Boys”
Review of Big Boys Wings and Sports Bar - CLOSED

Big Boys Wings and Sports Bar
Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television
Sedalia, MO
“Good food & fun at Big Boys”
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Best blackened fish sandwich I've had in a long time. All the food looked fantastic, at reasonable prices. Good happy hour deals, too. The atmosphere was very friendly, and the whole crowd seemed to be having a blast with the karaoke guy. The restaurant staff was fantastic. Thanks also to David.

Topeka, Kansas
“Best Sweet Potato Fries Anywhere!”
Reviewed 14 February 2014

Big Boys Bar & Grill is our favorite "Go To" restaurant for great burgers. The burgers are big enough for 2 people to share. This is the first place that I tried sweet potato fries two years ago. In the past 2 years since last here, I have ordered sweet potato fries in other restaurants and they just weren't as good as I thought they should be. Well, now I know why. These are the best sweet potato fries ever! You don't need to dip them in anything, they are just really tasty as served. This trip to the island, we ordered Mushroom Swiss burger with onion rings the first time that we visited. We split the Bacon Cheese burger with the sweet potato fries the 2nd and 3rd time. On our second visit, I ordered the Seafood Ceviche as an appetizer and my husband ordered a bowl of Taco Soup. Both were delicious and such big portions, it was easy to share.

In addition to a variety of hamburgers, Big Boys also has many choices for appetizers and sandwiches. Other selections include seafood and salads. Daily specials let you try the variety that is offered on the menu. The onion rings are very good and plenty for 2 people to share.

And finally, I want to rave about Sarai G. who has served us at 2 of our visits. Next time we go back, I'm asking specifically for Sarai. She greeted us promptly, brought our drinks and order quickly, checked on us several times to make sure we were happy and enjoying the food.

This Bar & Grill has been on the island a long time. It is not new and not fancy. Lots of big TVs all around the restaurant. Booths located on the sides, tables in the middle. We will definitely return before our stay on the island is over. And certainly will return when we come back to the island in the future.

1 Thank KSMeadowlark
ZEPHYR COVE, NV
“Favorite overall!”
Reviewed 11 February 2014 via mobile

We love Big Boys for their Monday boneless chicken wing special and every day loaded baked potato and black and blue burger. Excellent potato soup. Sunday shrimp cocktail special. No view dive bar and restaurant. Fried shrimp always a favorite with best fries you'll ever have. Dirty Al's wing sauce a must to dip them on! Yum!!!

1 Thank CARDHU2
Edinburg, Texas
“good food, good price”
Reviewed 9 February 2014

The servings are pretty great! My family & I regularly eat here while on the island. I usually share a burger with my daughter! Tasty, great portions & not overpriced. Highly recommended.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank NeldaR1313
“Super Bowl Sunday”
Reviewed 5 February 2014 via mobile

Our stay was great but the football game only had 1 team show up to play!! Cristian is one of the best waiters we have ever had serve us.!!!!!!!!!!!!!