“Beautiful beach”

Arizona City, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Beautiful beach”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Not over crowded, rental chairs and umbrellas, food available on the beach along with almost anything you would need for the day

Visited June 2014
3 Thank CharG70

Austin, TX
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“tiny spaces, no trees”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

The park is on the lagoon side and separated into 2 areas - one that is gated and RVs only, and the a smaller area that has no restricted access just outside the gated area. We tent camped in the smaller area. The only view was of muddy lagoon. And it stunk because of the fishing businesses nearby. The bathroom was the worst we've ever seen in a TX State Park. There are no trees. The spaces are very small, so no privacy. The park bureaucrats assigned the best spots to RVs (why they weren't inside the gate, I don't know). And here's the worst thing: we left to get breakfast and when we returned a few hours later, the Snow Birds from the RVs were sifting through our stuff and taking what they wanted!

Visited December 2013
5 Thank Pollard3
Bloomington, Minnesota
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Had a blast on the Jetty”
Reviewed 17 May 2014

I didn't spend any time at the beach but it looked fine. I went out on the Jetty several times in the mornings and had some of the most memorable moments of my vacation out there. Saw some great sunrises. I caught a bunch of fish, like Mangrove Snapper, Sheepshead, Whiting, and Sand trout. Had a hit from a Redfish too but didn't hook it. I saw more Dolphins than I did on the dolphin cruise, and a few wild Sea Turtles one of which swam right out from the rock I was standing on. That was awesome. A word of warning: Be very careful out there. Walking across the blocks is treacherous. Wear good footwear and watch your step.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank manmountain13
Brownsville, Texas
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“I dont like it that all”
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

I live in Brownsville and is about 15 min driving. In summer time is very crowded that area. I dont like the fact you're next each from other people very close. and the restroom area is a little dirty. To get in the Isla Blanca you will need to pay like $3 dls I'am not sure. The beach is very clear and you can have fun a lot with the family. You can rent umbrellas and chairs.
I like the area where you can fish.

Visited April 2014
4 Thank Blanca V
Washington
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Great location-pretty dismal park”
Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

400 or so RV spots, most all reserved during winter and summer. Terrible condition, little maintenance, indifferent staff, very poor sites, not level, sand burrs everywhere, pricey, showers don't work, potholes everywhere, most camping spots jammed in tight. The only reason this county can rent them all is location!! So they don't really care if you think it is bad!! If you want a level pad, YOU have to pay to have the concrete poured. You have to paint the picnic table!! I have never seen anything like it. KOA is way better, but costs more. They got ya!! Makes big money for this county.

1 Thank KiteboardingMan