“No surprises”

Denny's
Cuisines: American
“No surprises”
Reviewed 15 May 2013 via mobile

Pretty typical dennys. I wonder if waitresses even try to earn tips anymore ours certainly didn't care. This dennys is like any other in the country.. A safe bet. Ok food likely to have not great service

• Visited May 2013

lidgerwood
“Very good food, friendly service and good value.”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Nice place to take a family. Food is very good. Waitresses nice and helpful. The prices were reasonable. I would recomend it to anyone.

Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Worst Denny's I've been to”
Reviewed 8 April 2013 via mobile

Don't know where to start on this one. Bad food, missing items on the menu, lack of management, over-worked staff. Been here a few times hoping for a better experience but I was wrong. The food is below standards. Have had items on my order missing like eggs and sausages etc. after waiting 30 minutes I've been told the item I ordered is not available. The staff is friendly and nice but that's the only saving grace. Won't be coming back here.

1 Thank sandmanz
Tampa, Florida
“Atlast i met with my first Racist resturant...”
Reviewed 19 March 2013

We were there for around 45 minutes, waited for the water and order and than we were forced to quit. The people who came after us was taken care of and they were almost ready to finish up there meal. There was this Chubby guy (i think manager) who was taking care of everyone except us because we are Indians (Asians). It was around 2am after we came from the bar and i was not drink. I felt really disgrace and was really annoyed. I feel ashamed of this guy; because these people actually wreck the environment everywhere. We were all well dressed up and were acting sober. There were people who were drunk and making unwanted noises and words; But he was taking care of them. Also, we are all well educated research engineers and we know how to deal with people around you. This place is not good for anyone. I really felt sorry for his attitude. Hopefully he will improve. Good luck to him.

2 Thank Raman12312
south padre island
“New Start”
Reviewed 25 February 2013

The old Denny's on the Island closed and a new franchise took over. I gotta say, they are doing pretty good a doing things right. We have visited here several times because of a certain menu item I can order on a low carb diet. I order a spicy cowboy chopped steak with everything on the side, and instead of ordering sides a get a large salad. with no croutons. This type of order can be a pain in the (.......) for the staff, but they have always cheerfully honored my request. My significant other always likes extra lemon for her tea, the after the second visit the staff knows us and anticipates our order. And they smile! This would never have happened under the old management..... As a result we visit a couple of times a week.
Thanks guys, keep it up!

• Visited February 2013