“Best experience ever!!!!”

Ranked #5 of 42 Tours in South Padre Island
Type: Skydiving, Tours
“Best experience ever!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2013

Great crew, very friendly, worth every penny!! The view is amazing...landing in front of the bar makes the experience even better! I love skydive south padre!

Visited May 2013

South Padre Island, Texas
“BEST VIEW AND EXPERIENCE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2013

If you want to have the experience of a life-time and get the best view of South Padre Island you have to skydive while you are there. A big Thank you to the SKYDIVE SOUTH PADRE ISLAND team that made my dream of skydiving onto a beach come true. Can't wait to go, again.

TWO THUMBS UP!!!!

Visited May 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Worth every penny...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2013

We didn't plan on going skydiving but once we called Skydive South Padre it was a done deal. Frank and Rich were so professional, fun and attentive. it really was a great experience, could not have asked for anything better. And the views were simply breathtaking!! The next time we visit the island I'm signing up to do another jump with Skydive South Padre!!

Visited March 2013
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“What a great first jump experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2013 via mobile

I have always said I wanted to do this and my son purchased my first jump for me for my 50th birthday. What a great experience! The entire staff was great. Jumping from 11,000 feet and being able to land on the beach in South Padre was awesome. I can't say enough about what a great experience it was. What a way to cap off a week of vacation. My son also purchased the DVD so I can relive the jump over and over. Definitely recommend these guys (and girls).

2 Thank AvengerD3