“Get your act together”

Cuisines: American
McKinney, Texas
“Get your act together”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I called in an order and when I arrived, everything about the order was wrong. I tried to modify the order once I arrived, but the guy was telling me that the food was already in the bag. Well change it. After trying to explain what I wanted for 5 minutes, I just ended up paying for the wrong order and left. I guess it's better to order your food in person than calling in an order. I'll never eat there again.

• Visited May 2014

Tyler, Texas
“Can't go wrong with wings from SPI Wingstop”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We ordered the Lemon pepper, Parmesan garlic, BBQ flavored wings. It was very tasty. The wings seemed smaller in SPI compared to other Texas locations. Fries were a little under cooked. The veggie sticks had a lot of water in the basket.Fast service.

Visited May 2014
Canada
“Great food”
Reviewed 25 February 2014

Great food. Haven't sat down as we've always had take out. Very consistent. Looks like it's closed, but don't let outside appearances fool you!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Canfamily_9
Tucson, Arizona
“go az”
Reviewed 20 February 2014

wing stop is wing however service was very friendly and we were taken care promptlystop I would revisit wing stop on our next trip

Visited February 2014
Marshall
“Great Food”
Reviewed 8 September 2013

This was a great place to stop and eat. The service was fast, the food good, and the seating area was nice. I would eat there again.

• Visited July 2013