“Ok for something different”
Review of Yalla Habibi - CLOSED

Yalla Habibi
Reviewed 24 July 2013

We tried this place for something different than seafood. The hummus was not very good, but the gyros were yummy. Overpriced at $12 dollars in my opinion.

Reviewed 19 July 2013 via mobile

We tried this place on the recommendation of a friend, we took our young children and grandparents and everyone loved it (OK, so my 5 yr old ate a cheese quesadilla, but everyone else got authentic food:-). Our server was exceptional ( I think his name was Steve...?). We will definetly be back

Reviewed 18 July 2013 via mobile

Great food , just like my gramma !!! Price is good authentic Lebanese food !!
The owners are adorable and staff is great !!! I recommend !!

1  Thank Lasfour
Reviewed 28 June 2013

What a surprise to find a me restaurant at south padre that is Mediterranean! What a welcome relief from all ofnthebfried food!! The gyro , hummus, tambourine, gyros were all delicious!!!! We will be back! Great service too!

1  Thank Shannon W
Reviewed 26 June 2013

I've never submitted a travel review, but always refer to tripadvisor when I travel. So I had to figure out how to get on this site and post our review of this great new restaurant! We have a vacation home in SPI and are always looking for great places to eat that have a menu beyond your typical "fried shrimp/fish" or Burgers! If you are looking for fresh, tasty, incredible food, you have got to stop in to Yalla Habibi. Its a new "mediterranean/lebanese" restaurant (think it opened in May or June?) and family run (we met the sister, brother and mother - they all work there and the service was great!). We ordered several items (Greek Salad, Hummus, Gyros, cabbage rolls, empanadas - wanted to try a wide variety....they even had a pizza and pasta that a family next to us had - so there are options for anybody that doesnt want the "mediterranean" style food.) and we would have all licked our plates clean if we could have. We are from Dallas, so used to having great meal options - this spot in SPI ranks right up there with our favorite Mediterranean spots here at home!! Its open for breakfast and dinner as well (we ate lunch there, but will be back for sure to try the breakfast menu!). They have a bakery section that had some really good looking items - but we were way too full from our lunch spread to give it a try! next time for sure!!! bottom line.......... don't leave the island without giving this place a try! we ate there the last day of our stay this past week, but next trip we will start out the vacation eating here for sure!

1  Thank Jane G