“Dissapointed”
Review of Yalla Habibi - CLOSED

Yalla Habibi
Reviewed 7 August 2013

I lived in the Middle east for 22 years. I know what a good Shawarma tastes like. What I was served was terrible. The others order the Gyro's & liked them, but felt what they got was not worth the cost. They charge $12 for one gyro with very little meat on it & a few "chips". Don't waste your time.

Reviewed 24 July 2013

We tried this place for something different than seafood. The hummus was not very good, but the gyros were yummy. Overpriced at $12 dollars in my opinion.

Reviewed 19 July 2013 via mobile

We tried this place on the recommendation of a friend, we took our young children and grandparents and everyone loved it (OK, so my 5 yr old ate a cheese quesadilla, but everyone else got authentic food:-). Our server was exceptional ( I think his name was Steve...?). We will definetly be back

Reviewed 18 July 2013 via mobile

Great food , just like my gramma !!! Price is good authentic Lebanese food !!
The owners are adorable and staff is great !!! I recommend !!

1  Thank Lasfour
Reviewed 28 June 2013

What a surprise to find a me restaurant at south padre that is Mediterranean! What a welcome relief from all ofnthebfried food!! The gyro , hummus, tambourine, gyros were all delicious!!!! We will be back! Great service too!

1  Thank Shannon W