“Great Meal”

Dining options: Reservations
Chicago, Illinois
“Great Meal”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

My wife and I went here one night because we were a little sick of seafood and wanted a good steak. We didn't look at any reviews and just stopped because it was near where we had been visiting. The server (Jose) was great and the steak was absolutely delicious. It was seasoned well and cooked to perfection.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank harlings4

South Padre Island, Texas
“The Best Steakhouse for 200 miles (at least)”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

I am a island resident and I've dined at Steakhouses across the country. The bar is on point. I had them make a Clover Club (look it up), a drink that isn't on their menu and contains egg whites, and the bartender was able to make it and it tasted AMAZING.

Then I ordered the filet mignon medium. The steak surpassed those chain steakhouses you find in bigger cities. It was cooked perfectly and, not to sound cliche, melted in my mouth.

A+++++ to Liam's! Great place!

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank HershalP
“Beautiful restaurant fantastic food!”
Reviewed 19 April 2014

Wow! What a treat! Beautiful inside dinning. The food was amazing and my martini was perfect! Friendly fast service. It is a little upscale so cost is a little above average but very well worth it! I will dine here when we visit the island again!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Julie W
South Padre Island, Texas
“Excellent!”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

This restaurant opened since our last visit and we were thrilled to have it on the island. It is expensive by island standards, but you get what you pay for.
The tuna was cooked exactly as requested, the asparagus was perfect, as was the baked potato. The meal was so good, that I ordered almost the same thing on our second visit. Yum!
They also have a good wine list.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank HJ S
Waverly, Iowa
“Best steak of my life”
Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

After a week of spring break we decided to end the festivities with a nice evening out. When we first got in the hostess informed us of their no sleeves policy, but allowed us to stay if we could assure them we would not disrupt other guests. Seeing as this was a nice establishment; totally understandable. The wait staff made us feel at home, and were prompt and prepared for our group of 8. A few of is tried the Oysters, our first ever oysters mind you - blew the socks off all of us. Deliciously cooked for one order and raw and marinated for another. They were fantastic! We even had trouble trying not to eat all the warm home baked bread. When our meals came everyone had a smile on their face and for once the table was quiet while everyone began to dig in. Being an avid steak lover, I can honestly say this was the best steak I've had! I chose the prime rib because affordability, but it ended up being the most tasteful plate on the table. People were raving about the stuffed flounder as well! I'm a huge fan of sweet potatoes also, and there's was perfect, matched only by the prime rib. Over all our wait staff was friendly and inviting, service was impeccable as well. I would encourage more people to seek out Liam's during their time on the island. You won't want to miss it!

1 Thank knhansen