“Great food, excellent value”

Blackbeard's Restaurant
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

Very large portions! Very delicious! Great waitstaff. Bathrooms were disgusting. Like port a potty disgusting

Write a ReviewReviews (1,730)

Reviewed 17 June 2014

The food was delicious. So good, in fact, that we ate there three out of the four days we stayed in South Padre!!! We loved the atmosphere, the generous portion sizes and they didn't hold us up on the prices!!

Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

So I'm down here on the island for a business convention and I saw Blackbeard's and since I've eaten at Blackbeard's Too and enjoyed it I figured I'd give it a go. Turns out the only similarity was the name. Its a solid seafood place with a small selection of other items so that just about anyone and everyone can eat there.

I had the fish 3 ways with the rice pilaf and it was quite yummy and I'm not really a fish guy.

I'm still sad that I couldn't try Blackbeard's Baja fish tacos but I'll just have to try those next time I'm in Corpus

Reviewed 16 June 2014

happy hour is awesome we arrived just in time the food was excellent and price was good...........................................................................................

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Very nice place and food was good. Wait staff was very good and worked hard to get your food to you as quickly as possible. Nice outside area for dining or having a few drinks.