“Great food”

Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Reviewed 20 July 2014

The service wasn't the best I've ever had, but we had over 20 people in our group. I think the waiter just didn't like taking care of that many people at once, and once a few of us began to treat him even nicer than we had been, he began to do the same for us. The food was delicious though! Great burgers.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,784)

Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

The menu food is good but standard beach fare. We ordered off the specials menu - salmon, grilled and FRESH!! Also got the 1 blog crab legs- I think they Mia-weighed cuz there was a ton!! Waiter was busy with large tables that had him running but we got excellent service. Wait was minimal for Saturday night and the place was cool and comfortable inside. Def will be back!?!

Reviewed 19 July 2014

First place we ate when we got to SPI it was good food with great prices. Fun atmosphere. Definitely somewhere you want to stop while in SPI

Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

Probably the best seafood & food in general we've ever had in South Padre! The service was above excellent! Above all, I have to mention the respect and honesty demonstrated by the entire staff. My 5 year old left my iPad mini at the restaurant Thursday night. When we hit the road Saturday to head back to Houston we realized it was missing. We traced our steps and "followed the bread crumbs" back to Blackbeards Thursday night. We called and they confirmed someone left an iPad and it was in the office. If we could unlock it, it was ours. We drove back to the restaurant and sure enough my iPad was there. Call it luck but I attribute it to the honesty of the staff that work there. This place is awesome and we'll go back every time we visit South Padre!

Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

Tourist-orientated, mostly for families. The deck seating was what attracted us. Loud and very packed on the inside. The time we happened to go was unluckily at its busiest time (dinner, almost any night) and they were unfortunatley not seating on the deck. If that is the case for you as well, make the most out of your table seat in the corner of the restaraunt, and enjoy the food!

1  Thank Ayla R