“Excellent food and friendly staff”

Tom & Jerry's Beach Club Bar & Grill
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Since 1977, TJ's has been a Rio Grande Valley Original. Expanding to the island in 1996, Tom & Jerry's has become a favorite of locals and island visitors alike. Its a place to go if your looking for a casual, fun & friendly atmosphere. We offer several big screen TV's for your viewing pleasure, and offer all the sports packages available. We also have BUZZTIME NTN Trivia that is offered free to our guests. Get in on the fun and excitement of playing NTN with other guests throughout the restaurant as well as the nation. A good time is always available and waiting for you at Tom & Jerry's Beach Club Bar & Grill. We are the "Home of the Indoor Beach Party!" The most fun you'll have off the beach. We offer a wide variety of menu selections ranging from burgers and sandwiches, salads, BBQ, seafood and steaks grilled to perfection. We offer daily specials for both food and drinks. Join our Lunch at the Rail Club and earn free food. Tom & Jerry's is family friendly. We are able to accommodate large groups. We are a non-smoking facility. Tom & Jerry's looks forward to serving you.
San Antonio, Texas, United States
“Excellent food and friendly staff”
Reviewed 11 October 2013

My family and I went for a late lunch here today. I wasn't sure because the reviews were mixed. Everything we ordered was very tasty. The charro beans are amazing! I will definetly go back here. The only negative for me was the smell of cigaretttes in the air. but it is a bar and is probably very busy during the summer months. I am from San Antonio, and we smoking is not allowed in public places.

• Visited October 2013

Round Rock, Texas
“Great Food!”
Reviewed 2 October 2013

This Place has an awesome atmosphere & a very staff! The Food was some of the best seafood I have had & you get a lot of food for your money! It is a have to visit restaurant!

• Visited August 2013
Lansing MI
“Good food”
Reviewed 22 August 2013

We tried the oysters as appetizers. Good . also had burger that was good too.
party of 6 or more- automatically on one check and gratuity included. when i got our bill- there was a "service Charge" included but also blank like for"gratuity" I had to ask if the service charge was the same as gratuity. Made me feel like they wanted me to pay an additional gratuity.

Visited August 2013
San Antonio, Texas
“Too much for what you get”
Reviewed 20 August 2013

They served INSTANT mash potatoes and also charged me $2.00 to substitute from fries to crappy instant mash potatoes! Who does that?!? Do not recommend!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank NPompa
Austin, Texas
“Ate here years ago and it's still awesome”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

The staff are friendly, helpful, and prompt. The food and atmosphere were wonderful and the ritas very tasty!

Visited August 2013