“Not like I remember, but not bad” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Tom & Jerry's Beach Club Bar & Grill

Tom & Jerry's Beach Club Bar & Grill
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: Seafood, Mexican, American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Child-friendly, Groups, Cheap Eats
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Since 1977, TJ's has been a Rio Grande Valley Original. Expanding to the island in 1996, Tom & Jerry's has become a favorite of locals and island visitors alike. Its a place to go if your looking for a casual, fun & friendly atmosphere. We offer several big screen TV's for your viewing pleasure, and offer all the sports packages available. We also have BUZZTIME NTN Trivia that is offered free to our guests. Get in on the fun and excitement of playing NTN with other guests throughout the restaurant as well as the nation. A good time is always available and waiting for you at Tom & Jerry's Beach Club Bar & Grill. We are the "Home of the Indoor Beach Party!" The most fun you'll have off the beach. We offer a wide variety of menu selections ranging from burgers and sandwiches, salads, BBQ, seafood and steaks grilled to perfection. We offer daily specials for both food and drinks. Join our Lunch at the Rail Club and earn free food. Tom & Jerry's is family friendly. We are able to accommodate large groups. We are a non-smoking facility. Tom & Jerry's looks forward to serving you.
Humble, Texas
“Not like I remember, but not bad”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

It'd been several years since we'd eaten at a Tom & Jerry's, but I'm positive that they didn't use to serve their burgers on that kind of bun. I don't even know what it's called, but they kind of looked like a croissant but not buttery. (?) It wasn't bad tasting, but not what I was expecting. The waiter was nice and very attentive. It was an average meal, nothing exciting.

Visited June 2014

Paris, Illinois
“Enjoyed the experience, food was good!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014

Our family ate here on a Friday night. Party of four. Wait was minimal. We first had an appetizer that had wings on it. The sauce was really spicy for us. When we learned that was the sauce on the chicken sandwich our 12 year old had ordered, we asked for it to be changed, and they immediately made his sandwich plain. My daughter had the taco salad.. No surprises there, typical fare. Husband had fettucini alfredo with chicken. Good but bland. Probably not the best option in a Mexican type restaurant. I had the fish tacos and I LOVED them! Flavor was excellent and I wouldn't hesitate to order them again! For dessert I had the brownie supreme.. nothing special, packaged brownie with vanilla ice cream. Kids each had a piece of cheesecake. Again, pre-package cheesecake, but pieces were large and flavor was good. Total bill for the four of us was around $70.00.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Port Isabel, Texas
“So sorry we stopped here!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014

My 4 year old daughter had an orange juice, grilled chicken breast and mac and cheese. Her meal alone was over $19.00. Our oldest sons meal came out 22 minutes after everyone else's. Of course he had already eaten off of our plates and took one bite of his when it was delivered. We asked to have it taken off the check and they did not seem to understand why. Would never come back here and do not have a positive thing to say about it.

• Visited June 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank crafty7
Oklahoma City
“Lousy service, good food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

Server was non attentive. Had to ask other wait staff for help. Building has a huge elevated bar in the middle (much like a boxing ring) with tables around the perimeter. My son and I had the fajitas which were very good. But they only give you three tortillas with it. Additional tortillas were 25 cents!!
Chicken Alfredo was very good as well.

They advertise themself as fun, but I didn't see any of it. We were almost the only customers in the building and the waitstaff stood around talking, ignoring us.

Visited June 2014
Ponca City, Oklahoma
“They see themselves as a biker bar”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014

Use to be a favorite of mine but they are after a different demographic. The food is very good and was kid friendly . That has changed and probably not a good choice for families once the serious drinking kicks in. Maybe they will go back to when they were good. I will try them again in a couple weeks.

• Visited June 2013