“Favorite Breakfast Spot”
Review of Ted's Restaurant

Ted's Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bridgeville, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Favorite Breakfast Spot”
Reviewed 19 April 2014

If I lived on the island, I would come here everyday, just like the locals do. It's clean, the wait staff is friendly and the food is great. I tried the fajitas (their specialty) and the boyfriend had the breakfast tacos for our first trip to Ted's. The home fries were cooked to perfection, as was the steak for the fajitas. I even had enough steak leftover to take home and munch on later. The boyfriend's tacos had egg, chorizo, and home fries - don't bother with the pace salsa, get an extra cup of their homemade green salsa instead - spicy, but flavorful! Our second trip, we tried the pancakes and they were everything we had hoped for. Unless you have an enormous appetite, two pancakes will suffice. The pecan pancakes are the way to go, if you're in the mood for something sweet, not savory. I can't wait to go back and try more of their options!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank LeighAnne80

Little Elm, Texas
“Breakfast”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Decided to get a locals breakfast while we were here. Food was great, prices very good for the island, server was very nice and fast. would recommend

Visited April 2014
Dauphin, Canada
“Great basic breakfast”
Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

We stopped in today for breakfast and we pleased with our decision. My wife ordered a pecan waffle and I had a basic 2 egg and sausage plate. Both were very good. They also offer a number of Mexican choices. Decor is basic bit food is good. Our meals were about $5 each. Recommended.

Visited April 2014
St.Cloud
“Hangover cure.”
Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

Me and some friends were in South Padre for spring break and luckily we found this place! Very cheap, good service, and good food. Typical diner fair but we were never disappointed and if I'm ever in the area again I'll be sure to stop by.

leander, Tx
“Best!!”
Reviewed 8 March 2014

Never tried it for lunch, however breakfast is another thing!! Clean, friendly and priced right. Will be back!

Visited February 2014