Casa Bella Resort
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
La Copa Inn Beach Hotel(South Padre Island)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$99
Super 8 South Padre Island(South Padre Island)(Great Value!)
US$51
Pearl South Padre(South Padre Island)
US$167
US$115
La Quinta Inn & Suites South Padre Island(South Padre Island)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$98
Hilton Garden Inn South Padre Island(South Padre Island)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$116
US$58
US$49
Comfort Suites(South Padre Island)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$86
Agoda.com
Schlitterbahn Beach Resort(South Padre Island)(Great Value!)
US$195
US$93
Groupon.com
Sapphire Condominiums(South Padre Island)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 July 2014

6 star hotel, Manager the best, gives you good deals, AMAZING HOTEL, the pool the hot tub the pier in the back, its a paradise, the rooms are awesome i recommend it! Staff is super friendly, they allow you to BBQ ;) people who make bad comments are incorrect, when I come from a big family of 50 and we've stayed here so many times we love it and the Texas waffles are the bomb, They have a fishing pier in the back, good for having fun with the kids, the times I've stayed here i always felt like at home, its the best i would come back again anytime,

Room Tip: I recommend the second floor rooms, they have a beautiful view to the pool and the bay :)
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Erix R
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I had read some of the reviews after i booked this hotel and was terrified to the point i almost canceled my revervations.....We did bring our own towels and own blankets and pillows thanks to the help of fellow reviewers. I took the pillowcase off when I got there and there were yellow stains on the pillows but we brought our own so no big deal. Other than that the location is great.There was a fishing pier right beside the pool . You can actually rent fishing poles and bailt from the office. The balcony was really cool and the pool was never full we could sit on the balcony and watch the kids swim. We rented the room for 3 days and decided we would stay an extra day and they only charged us $69.99 for the extra day. They are kind of stingy with the towels and the old school keys were kind of hard to keep up with but we managed.They do close the pool a little early but over all it was a pretty good hotel. So fear not fellow guests....Its not that bad.....

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Brentni B
Reviewed 2 July 2014

DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL!!!! The manager is disrespectful and a liar. Upon arriving, we realized that there were a lot of amenities that weren't included in the room like we thought would be. No coffee maker, constant beeping of a fire alarm, a sticky substance all over the floor, and a bedpost that was literally a sawed off piece of wood nailed above the bed that gave me a horrible splinter is just naming a few of the things that we found wrong with the room. The next morning, we went to the front desk to talk to the manager, and he disrespectfully said, "Uh, I've never gotten a complaint before bro." Really? Because there are quite a few one star reviews that I read about this hotel on my way down to the island. Obviously that was a complete lie, not to mention the fact that he addressed us with "bro" when we were genuinely upset. The room was $200 a night for a room that wasn't worth $100. Please do NOT waste your money here.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Caroline A
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

I chose this hotel because it was affordable, but didn't expect much more.
When I arrived I was pleased to see how beautiful the property is and how nice my room was! The blue color is very tropical and nice, the room was clean and cold and the pool was a good size!
The employees were professional and kind.
The parking lot is lit up at night so you can feel comparable parking there.

I chose to not use housekeeping because I didn't feel comfortable with having a stranger in my room while I was out.

I recommend they invest in putting "do not disturb" hang signs in the rooms so the guests can use.
I recommend getting away from conventional metal keys and using card readers instead because metal keys are not safe. Anyone could've had a copy of my key. That's an incident waiting to happen.

The breakfast was okay. Waffles, cereal, milk, orange juice, bread/bagels. That's it! Lol.
I recommend you turn on BOTH waffle makers during breakfast, if one doesn't work, take it off the counter!!!! It was majorly annoying to wait two minutes for each waffle to cook when my family was together, a time waster.

Overall though, good quality for the price!

I would go back again.

• Stayed: May 2014
4  Thank MatieuTruth
Reviewed 25 May 2014

You get what you pay for.
My wife booked us at Casa Bella last minute for Memorial Day weekend. The place is a fair bargain for the price. Bring your own pillows. Pool & hot tub are clean. Kids enjoyed being able to fish from their doc.

At night they allow other guest to blast music so loud you it shakes the windows in your room.
After several request the music was turned down at 10:30pm - not turned off.
The Latin disco Tec raged for hours with the pool & hot tub being elbow to elbow.
If this is your thing, enjoy. If not, stay away!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family