Booked Our Reservation The Night Prior To Arriving. Next Morning While Enjoying A Family brunch Pest Controllers Knock On The Door And Say They Have To Come In To Inspect For Pests And Will Only Spray If They See Pests. We Had Four Children Running Around Eating And Barefoot. My Husband Said Well Either Way You Won't Spray Right? One Of The Men Said No And That They Would Apply A Gel. Well Exterminator Number Two Walked Back From The Rooms And Said To Not Step In The Wet Spots. Seriously?? My Father Started Feeling Short Of Breath Immediately And Left The Place. We Called The Front Desk And The Lady Who Answered Said The Spray Is Safe. Really?? To Eat And Have Toddlers Running Barefoot In It? We Packed Our Bags And Checked Out Before 11 Am. The Manager Was Ignorant, Ride And Half Educated To Say The Least. We We're Not Refunded The Remaining Three Nights. This Place Was As Decent As A Cheap Hotel But We Thought SinceThe While Family Was There Who Cares. But The Service Was Ridiculously Terrible. I Have Gotten Better Service In Third World Country Hostels. This Was Crap.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 1, 2 or 3 Bedroom condominiums. Property located on the beach and under new management! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Tiki Vacation Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tiki Vacation Condominiums Hotel South Padre Island
- Tiki Vacation Condominiums South Padre Island, Texas