My family and i come to SPI every year and stay at the tiki which we USE to love. We skipped a year and came back this year to find it a wreck. First of all the lady in front desk should really check her attitude. Secondly like everyone else we were not given towels. We stayed in a 3bd condo so there were at least 6 ppl and hardly any towels. When we asked for more they said they didn't offer more. Did they forget that they're on the beach and towels get dirty and sandy very quickly. We'll thankfully we had our own and our condo was next to the washers so we could wash them. We were also told that we wouldn't get our deposit back if the towels had "damage". It's not like these are super nice expensive towels. We also asked for toilet paper and we got denied!!! Like I said 6 ppl for 3 days. NOT FAIR. I also didn't like that the pool area was not for food and drinks. It should be allowed because most of us clean and pick up after each other. We use to love the tiki with other management but now I REALLY DONT RECOMMEND THE STAY THERE!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 1, 2 or 3 Bedroom condominiums. Property located on the beach and under new management! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Tiki Vacation Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tiki Vacation Condominiums Hotel South Padre Island
- Tiki Vacation Condominiums South Padre Island, Texas