We stayed at the Tiki Condos June 8-13. No sheets for pullout couch and had to argue to get some. The sheets that were on the bed smelled like the persons before us. A plastic cover on the mattress that was in the bedroom made crumpling sounds every time we moved, not to mention making you sweaty and hot. The AC vent dripped water onto the floor and never turned off. This was a crappy condo. At LEAST 10 people got their cars towed while we were there. Security went around looking for cars who didn't have their tag hanging on mirror. (A high price to pay for overlooking your tag, the people staying below us got theirs towed and the tag was on the dash) You have to register your car at office so a radio or cell phone call to office would have just confirmed guest or non guest. I saw at least 10 cars get towed who knows how many I didn't see. Not the best of people hanging out here either. Trashy Trashy Trashy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 1, 2 or 3 Bedroom condominiums. Property located on the beach and under new management! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Tiki Vacation Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tiki Vacation Condominiums Hotel South Padre Island
- Tiki Vacation Condominiums South Padre Island, Texas