The Suntide II had the WORST customer service I have ever experienced. We were harassed and threatened by a manager saying she would call the police on us because she falsely accused us of not being residents there. She continued to treat us with disrespect the rest of our trip and made it less enjoyable. We were then charged $65 for "ruined" towels which was completely false. We will not being coming back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Suntide II Resort Condominiums is perfect for a Family Vacation, or Couples Getaway. Relax on the pristine beaches, take a sandcastle lesson, kiteboard, go on a dolphin tour, or just kick back at our heated outdoor pool w/jacuzzi and separate sun deck. All Suntide II Resort Condominiums have a panoramic unobstructed view of South Padre's Beaches from a large private balcony where you can enjoy your morning cup of coffee while watching the amazing sunrises! Suntide II 2BD/2BA, 3BD/2BA, 3BD/3BA Condos are tastefully decorated with fully-stocked Kitchens w/Breakfast Bar, Dining area, Living Area and are 30 yds from the most beautiful beach, the South Padre Island Gulf Coast. Our on-site Office Staff is available to make certain you have the BEST Beach Vacation ever! We also offer On-site Daily Linen/Towel exchange. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Suntide II Resort Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suntide Ii Resort Condominiums Hotel South Padre Island
- Suntide II Resort Condominiums South Padre Island, Texas