“Had a blast!”

SegValley Tours - South Padre Island
Ranked #15 of 49 Tours in South Padre Island
Reviewed 30 June 2014

After a few minutes of training, they take you out on the island. You travel all around the island. All the main streets, on the side roads. They have somebody with you and all times to guide you and keep you safe. It was a cool way to the island!

2  Thank dbwokc

Reviewed 18 June 2014

My 11 year old grandson saw some Segways riding along Padre Blvd. in South Padre Island and asked if we could see about taking a Segway tour. We did and are we glad. We had a blast. It took my wife and I, our grandson, and friends about 5 minutes to get the hang of riding. Then it was off to the best tour of SPI you could imagine. Rachel took us from the middle of the island all the way down to Isla Blanca park, to the bayside and back. The SegValley folks are extremely helpful and fun to be around. The tour went about an hour and fifteen minutes and we loved every minute. Young or Older - GO FOR IT!

PS: I was worried about riding a segway. No worries - it's easy.

2  Thank JRHUGH50
Reviewed 8 June 2014

We are locals and had a super time seeing the island in a new way. They are easy to drive and you don't need too much strength. My companion is undergoing chemo for cancer and he did just fine for the hour. We had never taken a Segway ride before and they were so patient with the training and even take you to a parking lot to practice until you say you are comfortable. Dakota was our guide and she was very sweet and made sure we were comfortable. They have helmets available and a zip pouch for your phone and camera. Highly recommend for all ages. Will be taking my parents in the winter.

2  Thank PeripateticT