“Love the private tropical island feel!”

Cafe on the Beach at The Palms Resort
Price range: US$8 - US$38
Cuisines: American, Bar, Cafe, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly, View, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Keller, Texas
“Love the private tropical island feel!”
Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

Please stop by for a visit I think you will be glad you did! Such a special feeling at this small quaint place. Food choices were about average as were prices. Service could have been better but we enjoyed the feel as if you are in the keys!

1 Thank cahaden7

Henderson, Nevada
“Great atmosphere and location”
Reviewed 11 April 2014

We chose to dine here after reading reviews on trip advisor. The location was a little hard to find but once you are there it is right on the beach and has a very nice atmosphere. It has a small bar and not a large dining area but looks adequate for the area. The menu had some decent choices and we started the night with really delicious crab cakes and a very good garden salad. We then ordered the Red Snapper. My fish was slightly blackened as requested but was very rubbery. After a few bites I asked my wife about her filet and it was nicely cooked very white and flakey as you would expect. At any rate the filets were very large and we just shared her's which was plenty for both of us. In all fairness to the restaurant I did not complain as I know they would have offered another filet but we were in a hurry and could not eat anymore anyway. I would consider this restaurant again if I am in the area but there are a lot of other good options also on the island.

• Visited April 2014
“What a gem”
Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

I had read the reviews and decided to try it. I pull into the parking lot thinking this can't be the place. The Palm Resort is a dump. Behind it is the Cafe. What a wonderful surprise. The reviews are right. Get the 8 shrimp and peel. Fantastic. Get the ice cream. Again fantastic. Service is a joy. Tomorrow I'm going there.

1 Thank Charles C
Hendersonville, Tennessee
“Casual and fabulous ”
Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

Exceeded my expectations. Delicious ahi tuna, perfectly prepared. Loved the laid back beachfront atmosphere and superb food

1 Thank Beccap58
Dauphin, MB
“Very nice dinner”
Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

We chose Cafe on the Beach because it was close to our condo and had positive Trip Advisor ratings. My wife had the tortilla soup and shrimp tacos. I had the red snapper basket. Both were tasty and well prepared. We had the house red wine. It was good as well. The prices were all a bit higher than we have seen elsewere on the island but overall we were satisfied.