“Great Service”

McDonald's
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Reviewed 9 November 2012

Staff at South Padre location was very prompt and nice. They delivered your order and cleaned up spots immediately. Much better than other locations.

Reviewed 7 November 2012

Peppermint hot chocolate is back! Yummy! Got my first one of the season at the McDonald's in South Padre. Went to the drive up early one Saturday morning, they were busy, but the line moved quickly. Service was prompt and I got exactly what I asked for. It was piping hot. I also love their smoothies and had to have my strawberry banana fix while I was there as well. It was good to know there was one right down the street just in case I got another craving for a peppermint hot chocolate.

Reviewed 12 August 2012

they kept bringing our order with missing items. i guess despite there being 20 people in line, they do the best they can.

Reviewed 25 July 2012

This McDonalds was down the street from the hotel. I went there every morning because the wife always wants her unsweet iced-tea. The restaurant is too small to handle the volume of business. Also, one morning I ordered hash-browns and was told they were sold-out! What? How do you sell out of hash-browns? They never offered a substitute; just a smile and "I'm sorry."

Reviewed 27 June 2012

It gets really packed sometimes so go only if you're willing to wait for fast food!