“Went for the internet”

McDonald's
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Reviewed 29 July 2013

It was nice as McDonald's go. I went because their internet was free and better than the hotel that we stayed at

1  Thank navengler

Reviewed 26 July 2013

I liked the fact that I could go to McDonald's and not have all of my food taste and/or smell like fish. :) You know exactly what you are going to get, you know how much it will cost, and you know that you will received it in a "fast" food fashion.

1  Thank Rachel B
Reviewed 4 July 2013

there isn't a playground for the kids which is ok. we could only find seats outside and the seagulls fly around at your head waiting for food. food & service was ok

1  Thank Sara R
Reviewed 22 June 2013

there has been several times when I go through the drive thru and it's closed then u call and the answer the phone like they were asleep... manager along with employees don't care about giving good customer service... they need to remember they are customers also...I hate the customer service here in the valley.. it all sucks.. nowadays they arelazy and only at their job for a paycheck not caring what type of service they are providing....

Reviewed 19 June 2013

There are times when I wonder where the health department is. This was one of them.
We went to McDonalds for iced tea and lemonade. We were in line behind two families and the wait was about 15 minutes because the server had an extremely difficult time getting chicken nuggets from the kitchen into their bags. The lemonade and tea were consistent with other McDonald's recipes, so conformed to our expectations.
My greatest concern was the cleanliness of the store. There was melting ice cream on the machine, discarded food, which appeared to have been there for a while, on the counters , food on the kitchen floor, and the service counter had not been wiped down for quite some time. To be fair, there was a server cleaning floors on the customer side of the counter. Perhaps she was planning to move to the kitchen area next. We didn't wait around to find out.