“Terrible, don't waste your money.”
Review of Dolce Roma

Dolce Roma
Reviewed 7 September 2013

My husband and I threw ours away, too much ice, runny, and plain nasty to say the least. High price and poor service, nothing like gelato I get in Dallas. I am very disappointed, not what I expected.

Reviewed 5 September 2013

My family and I all chose different flavors of ice cream. They were all delicious. I would definitely go again.

Reviewed 2 September 2013

They have good gelato. Prices are typical for gelato. I got the raspberry and lemon flavors. My husband got amaretto and tiramisu. This place beats the others that only have blue bell ice cream.

Reviewed 7 August 2013 via mobile

It's not your everyday ice cream, it's better! In a group of five, everyone had something they liked. The lemon was superb! A great after dinner snack to close out a great day!

Reviewed 23 July 2013

Great for after dinner, love the variety of flavors. Have been there every time we visit SPI, always good and refreshing!