“Great food”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Enid, Oklahoma
“Great food”
Reviewed 15 August 2013

Food was very good at moderate prices staff was friendly and recommended a place where I could get my auto fixed

Visited August 2013

Tulsa, Oklahoma
“I feel bad”
Reviewed 22 July 2013

I wanted to like Paulino's. I really did! I prefer small, mom and pop type restaurants. I enjoyed meeting the owners and couldn't wait to taste their traditional Italian fare. We started with salads, and garlic bread. The salads were ok, just iceberg and dressing, and the garlic bread was really good! I ordered the chicken parmasean and it looked amazing when it arrived. The sauce, however, killed it. It was bland, barely seasoned tomato paste and I couldn't even finish it. The prices were decent but why pay for bland food when there are so many other options, right? I would not recommend this restaurant.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank theladyknownascady
“Sweet owners and delicious homemade food!”
Reviewed 13 July 2013

I've gone here on our beach trip every year for ten years and I always enjoy my food and conversations with the owner. It's a home cooked Italian feel and the pastas are delicious. Ten years without a single bad experience!

• Visited July 2013
“Good food and nice and relaxing place to eat.”
Reviewed 29 June 2013

Rivoli's and Manicotti's are Great. Garlic bread was delicious. Piano music was playing in the background and made it feel nice and relaxing. We were able to be seated right away and service was friendly and food was prepared promptly.

• Visited June 2013
Wasilla, Alaska
“Awesome...”
Reviewed 5 May 2013

Homemade Rivoli's and Manicotti's are AWESOME there was nothing to dislike the couple that runs Paulino's...friendly and the food is wonderful.

Visited April 2013