“Mercedes makes the best chocolate milk you gotta try it!”

Beachside Bar & Grill
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Service was great. Food was hot and fresh and everything tasted great. Mercedes really does make the best chocolate milk!

Kerry M, Manager at Beachside Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review of your experience at our restaurant!

Cheers!

There are newer reviews for Beachside Bar & Grill

Reviewed 16 August 2014

My hubby and I was celebratin our 1 year Anniversary and breakfast was heavenly. . omelets made to our liking and the BEST CHOCOLATE MILK EVER MADE BY MERCEDES!! MERCEDES WAS AWESOME..

Thank you for the wonderful review!

As I am sure you are able to gather from your recent experience and many of the reviews listed here, Mercedes and her legendary chocolate milk are certainly two of the secret weapons we employ to exceed the expectations of each and every guest that visits our beachfront restaurant!

We definitely hope to have the opportunity to serve you again!

Cheers!

Reviewed 14 August 2014

My fiancee suggested that we go to the Pearl for Sunday brunch. I had never been, but I'm always game for something new. Brunch is a flat rate with all you can drink mimosas. Yay! Prior to consuming any libations, I had beef tenderloins and chicken on a rice pilaf which was very tasty. The pastries were all very delicious. Additionally, I should mention that you can have anything made to order. It's really up to you. As far as service goes, our server Mercedes Tully was amazing. She kept our glasses full and was a delight to talk to. This was definitely one of the more pleasurable brunches I've had in recent memory. I can't wait to go back. Thanks again for the great service.

Kerry M, Manager at Beachside Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Thank you for the kind review! I am pleased to hear that the team helped create a memorable experience for you!

I will be sure to share your positive feedback with the team. It was a pleasure serving you, and we look forward to taking care of you again, soon!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 1 August 2014

Friday Night Seafood Buffet is awesome and worth the price, and heard the Sunday Brunch is very good, but everything is overpriced on other days.

Kerry M, Manager at Beachside Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Thank so for taking the time to review our food and service!

We are pleased to hear that we exceeded your expectations, and we look forward to serving you again, soon!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 31 July 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed the breakfast buffet after our stay at Pearl South Padre! The variety and the quality of the food was outstanding. Our waitress that morning, Mercedes was excellent. She was very attentive and made my family feel welcome. I'm looking forward to our next visit!

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at Beachside Bar and Grill! We are pleased that everything was to your liking, and look forward to serving you again, soon!

Cheers,