“Yummy seafood!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Delicious food at a great price. It took the waiter a little while to get to us but once he did he was pretty good. They have a smaller of three items for the appetizer. We ordered crawfish, stuffed crab and cheese sticks. The waiter comes back five minutes later totell us they are out of stuffed crab O_o. Really? At 7:00? Ok got the stuuufed shrimp jalepeno instead. Came out hot and fresh...I like spicy crawfish and theirs was not. The entrees came out hot and fresh. I ordered blackened fish with an étouffée sauce and rice...the fillet took up my whole plate! The white rice was a little hard and not as fluffy as I like but not unedible. My husband had the stuffed snapper which was also very tasty. The frozen margarita was subpar. I'm from Houston so when I go to a seafood restaurant, Pappadeauxs Swamp Thing sets the bar! Overall good would recommend and would go back next time in SPI.

1  Thank MrsUMB

Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

This place had terrible service we had to wait for 15 minutes for drinks, the food is over priced and has absolutely no flavor, no value for the money you spend!!!

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Our family of 7 ate at Daddy's twice this week . Each person ordered different menu selections each visit the food was outstanding and great friendly service. I would recommend Danny's for family dinning. They have many types of food to select from it sure to please you and your family.

1  Thank Charlie G
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Great food and service ! The menu has a Hugh offering of all types of food selections our party of 7 ordered different selections . We are now making plans for a return meal and are all going to try different food selections. A must eat at restaurant while on the island!

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Service was good and never thought are request were a problem. Food was the best seafood we have had in a long time. We will be going back before we leave.

1  Thank sellebeck