“Business Dinner”

Truluck's Seafood, Steak and Crab House
Reserve with OpenTable
Truluck's Seafood, Steak and Crab House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 159 Restaurants in Southlake
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: HWY 114
Description: Savor the freshest Stone Crab direct from our own fisheries, and our fresh-catch weekly updated seafood menu. Enjoy tender, juicy steaks grilled to perfection and over 100 fine wines and full bar.
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Always a good place to conduct business service is non intrusive and the quality of food is high Good place to impress the high end client

Reviewed 11 March 2014

I've been to Truluck's twice now and both times I was disappointed in the service. In the bar area the server had to check with someone else to answer any of our questions on drinks and in the dining room our server also seemed less knowledgeable about the menu items. The food was a solid good but not outstanding, which is what I expected for the price. The atmosphere is very nice and the location in Southlake's Town Square is great. I doubt I'll be back anytime soon.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

You wouldn't normally go to a seafood place for steak, but Truluck's has successfully straddled both with equally tasty results! I enjoyed one of the best filet's I've had in years in this place, paired with some delightful and perfectly prepared scallops. The only downside to this place is price. I still think it was worth it, but can't visit them often without breaking the bank.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Alaskan King Crab legs from dutch Harbor, or crab claws! Both excellent!

Service is very attentive and atmosphere is great.

Eaten here numerous times, this time was for our anniversary and they personalized the dessert plate with our names!

Reviewed 2 March 2014

My wife and I were looking for dining options in Southlake Town Center; we "had" reservations for Kobeya, but when we walked in, the place looked very unappealing, so we walked across the street to TruFire, again, the place looked unappealing. We then decided to dine at Truluck's, which was our first time dining there, and I must say, from the first class service, to the ambiance, to the terrific food, this was is now on the top of our list when it comes to fine dining! The Manager Chris, and our Waiter, Ron, were the best and made us feel like valued guests.

1  Thank BrownsteadRealEstate